In light of the time-consuming and at times conflicting information, surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we have created this website where you will find the latest guidelines regarding COVID-19, updates from the school, advice from the various government departments including the Department of Health, information on online learning, wellbeing and FAQ’s.
St Catherine’s will continue to follow the government and chief medical officer’s advice. That is to keep schools open and make sure we have appropriate measures in place to keep the girls and staff as safe as possible.
We will regularly update the page and trust you will find this a useful resource.
Latest school communications
- Looking forward to school on Monday!With NSW’s Opening Up now in full swing, we look forward to welcoming students back onto campus over the next fortnight.
- Easing of restrictionsRead Dr Julie Townsend’s letter to parents here.
- Happy new year! And a special welcome to our new families.Read Dr Julie Townsend’s latest email sent to parents and guardians on Tuesday 19 January 2021.
- Welcome to our final term of 2020Read Dr Townsend’s email to parents sent Saturday 10 October here.
- Communication to parents 23 September 2020Read Dr Townsend’s letter here.
- Minimising risk of COVID-19 transmission: updated advice for NSW school communities and community sports organisations | 24 September 2020Click here for the latest NSW Health information for school communities and community sports organisations.